Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday



Top:  Red Tank  Jockey {Its so freakin' comfy.}

Bottom: Brown Skirt with cute beaded trim.  I <3 this skirt - I upcycled it from a dress I had from Walmart.  Flats from Target. {3ish years ago!}

I am loving the low 80s we are having today.  It won't last long, Friday its supposed to be 100.  Shesh.  I've been locked up in the sewing room most all the day.  Working away on some amazing items in my fave, Amy Butler fabrics.  Its Wine Wednesday.  Two weeks in a row I am fresh out of wine.  Cannot remember the last time any hit my lips.  Weird.   As always I am off to link this up to The Pleated Poppy.





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...