Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 Its been a super productive week here. I have gotten so much done that I feel like i should take today off. I cannot remember the last time I took a Wednesday off. {It used to be my day off.} Anyways, I probably won't take the day off. I plan to do lots of cutting today. I had that amazing pillowcase dress sale that sold out & now I have three more dresses to whip up - I did three yesterday morning too. Also, its Wednesday - two more days till {Ready To Ship Friday} and I have to get some goodies ready for all my lovely fans addicts.  But first, here is What I Wore Wednesday.



 Top Jockey Teal Tank w/ Flowy top by Express
Bottoms Khakis from Gap & the new shoes by Rock & Candy.  I freakin' love these.  Comfortable & cute.  Am I right? 

As always, linking up with the Pleated Poppy.

 

1 comment:

Sheena Rae said...

Thanks for swinging by the blog! I love your design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...