Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I did it!


I successfully accomplished the bobbin and threading the machine... by the way, this Brother machine is AWESOME... I love my husband for getting me what I wanted (even though it took 7 years... ) and my Grandma would simply fall in love because it is that good compared to her old ones she picks up at random yard sales and always has a time with...

Anyways, I sewed up a little dolly pillow for Emma, and a small "bag" later realized maybe the small doll pillow she has no interest in with all her Christmas presents surrounding her it would make a nice "pin cushion." Also this morning a threw together my own curtain idea... for the kitchen... its a work in progress... but I am satisfied until my next trip to the crafty craft store, Micheals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...