Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oh My Aching Uterus

We've all been there. Right. Maybe not. Is it just me? You get the "baby itch." It comes around a week before said period.  You start to think "how exciting would it be to have a baby in there."  "Am I late"  Start counting days n' shit.

Oh my ovaries.  They are screaming at me.  Oh my aching uterus.  Its saying put a baby in meNow.   Freakin'  hormones.

After a nice couple of blessful days wondering, "could it be?"  It happens.  Um My uterus & ovaries are pissed.  I didn't put a baby in there.  Mr. L didn't put a baby in there. 

And guess what? My brain is ecstaticAt this moment I couldn't handle one more "Mommy, Mom, MOMMA, MOM."   I heard you the first fifteen times.  I am just not going to answer you right now, dammit.

Now give me wine & chocolate and leave me alone.

Remember when we used to hope our periods came. ha.  Typical woman.  Always wanting what I can't have n' shit. 

 Reality always hits.  Usually on the day that they spill milk on the floor.  The dog drinks it up.  Then shits.  And the other kid steps in it.  Yes.  That day.  Reality.   I know three is it for me.  No really.  I mean that.   
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! you took the words right out of my brain!

love, mom said...

so funny! I know I've read this post before, but it always makes me laugh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...