Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Inspection - Mold & Termites!}

Good Morning! Coffee in my cup! Getting my littles ready to head out the door to school. Then I have not one but TWO mold experts coming today to let me know just how bad my crawl space life is.  Anything that could go wrong with this whole house selling thing, has gone wrong.  It's just awesome.  Termites & Mold in crawl space found on the inspection.  I love that I have been living with this & not even knowing.  Thanks bug company for letting me know we have termites.  I mean why would I think you would spot that when you can't even kill the billion spiders that frequent my front deck.  ha.

So today will be a great day.  {Have you noticed the sarcasm in this post?}  Wow.  We already got the termite quote.  $500.  Lets keep in mind that I am selling this house & we have to pay there closing costs $3,000, meaning I was already only coming out 1K on top.  After the termites I profit $500.  After the mold I go negative.  FML.


Red Top by Jockey
Grey Racer Back by Old Navy
Dark Denim Jeans by SoHo from Khols
Aqua Strappy Sandals by X-Appeal from Rack Room
My fancy cup - Vera Bradley

Happy Wednesday.
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...