Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fun Run {Three Years- Running}

 Miss Emma is totally ready for the kids to come out and get running.  Three Years - Running.{See what I did there?}  No.  Seriously.  Emma is an Old Pro at this now... Next year she will be in Kindergarten - running for real.
 Lucky for Mr. L he got out of being "Swimmy" the Mascot this year.  And he didn't have to run back to back.  Cody ran in the morning and got 13 laps.  Emma ran during lunch - 3 Laps for her.  Jack ran after lunch and he got 11 Laps.  Simply amazed by my little runners.
 ButterBeans&ChicPeas even donated a few $10 Gift Cards to our Etsy Shop!   Fun to be able to do something here and there for our children's school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...