Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 Um, I gave in.  I bought.   Skinny.    Jeans.     What?  Mr. L hates skinny jeans.  I think they look cute with my flats.  Hmph.  -

Bottom:  Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 Flats from Target
 Top:  - I am wearing a long sweater on top today.  With a tank from Old Navy & a long sleeve salmon colored tee also from Old Navy.  No photo.  I look crappy today & my head hurts!  -  Its a COLD 60* day here in NC.   I spent the day cleaning out the boys bedroom  & sewing up these three sets of Card Wallet Combos.  Love how they came out too!  I am having a sale in honor of Mothers Day thru the 30th of this month!  $20.20 Shipped for a custom combo! 



1 comment:

Cal said...

I think they look super cute with the flats too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...