Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

I am a little late getting my post up. For one, I slept in.  Try to take advantage, the littles go back to school on Monday! But for two I was busy upstairs, cleaning. I mean, really, cleaning. Vacuumed the entire upstairs. Helped the littles make beds & washed all 5 sinks. Go me. Now relaxing with a cup of coffee & blogging from my phone. {Am I the only one that does this?}

Mr. L is back on call. Late nights and busy days. Oye. I have squeezed in some sewing time.  Ready to ship friday will return this week. I am excited.  Join us on our Facebook page friday morning at 9 am est for the live upload.

What am I wearing you ask? Top by Eddie Bauer. I am loving the lace overlay. What do you think? Dark Denim skinny jeans by forever 21. Slippers from Rarget. So cozy.  Wearing my necklace today from screaming owl. It's a simple bow on a long chain. I love it.

Happy Wednesday Friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...