Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

It's been a couple weeks...  I have been in a clothes rut. Also lack of clothes, sitting poolside.  Oh yea.
Today I am showered, dressed, and coffee in hand by 8 am. What's up with that?  This weeks outfit I really had to dig deep for.  Like I said I am in a rut.  I have no new summer clothes, so I went shopping in my own closet.  This top is at least 3 years old & the shorts are probably 4 or 5 years old.  Oh well.  Comfy & Cute.  Ready to take on this HOT 90 degree day. 




Top by H&M
Shorts by Old Navy
Flip Flops by Old Navy

Happy Wednesday!

 

1 comment:

Yalanda said...

Love your striped tank! Visiting from WIWW :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...