Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {Back To School}

The littles are back at it. Weeks 4 - 13 here we go.  Always rough getting back to schedule after a track out. But we seem to be falling in nicely.  Baseball starts back up on Saturday & that may make things a little tougher. Hard to open your eyes at 7 am after being at baseball till 930 pm.  Don't get me wrong,  we are super ciked to get back to baseball. ⚾ For reals.

Dress by Forever 21
Sandals by x appeal

Happy Wednesday

1 comment:

Jessica Jannenga said...

A great color on you! Love peach and the style of the dress, perfect for summer!
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...