Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday {Playing Catch Up}

Hey y'all.   Fabric came in last night so I can finally get bust playing catch up on my orders. I've got an aqua chevron tote bag thst I can't wait to see finished.  Then, a few more of those adorable tea party dresses  and of course bow ties too.   It's gonna be a busy day, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh & Hey! ButterBeans&ChicPeas turns 6 years old todsy. Can you even believe it? Excited to see what  this year brings for BB&CP.  Thank you guys for supporting me & my small business over the past 6 years. You're ah-mazing.  For reals.

What I am Wearing? 
Eddie Bauer Lace Top {love it}
Skinny Jeans by Forever xxi
Cardigan by Target

Threw on my puffy vest from Old Navy & grabbed my coffee and headed out the door. Getting the littles off to school. Ready t I do this day. After I drink my coffee. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday Butterbeans & Chicpeas!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...