Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Small Business Saturday 2016

It's that time of year again!   Time for family, friends, food, wine & shopping.  Lots of shopping.   Tell me that you aren't already done shopping.  I just bought my very first gift yesterday.  Am I behind.  Maybe.

 This year I am excited that I am able to offer some great deals this holiday season & help make your holiday shopping a little easier on the wallet. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Small-Business-Saturday-2016

We will be having a Holiday Shopping Ready to Ship upload on our Facebook Page too.  I have been super busy creating some awesome handmade goodness that you hopefully won't be able to resist purchasing.  This upload will be on Monday, November 28, 2016.  Cyber Monday Y'all.

But first, it's Small Business Saturday!  I have a giveaway item in the works.  Eeek.  Then I am planning to have MANY of my PDF Patterns & Tutorials marked down so that you can do a little holiday sewing yourself.   Who doesn't love a handmade gift?  Hmmm.   But, if you aren't crafty I can do the sewing for you, don't worry. <3 p="">

So let's go enjoy the family & friends.  All that Thanksgiving has to offer & then meet me back at the shop pages for sales & shopping on Saturday & Monday.  Let me help make your Holiday extra special this year with a handmade item.  <3 always="" amp="" appy="" business.="" for="" i="" my="" nbsp="" p="" s="" small="" supporting="" thank="" thanksgiving="" to="" you="" yours.="">
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...