Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maya Wrap Baby Sling


This is my first attempt at the Maya Wrap Baby Sling the top seem appears a bit sloppy but I didn't want it ripping out, seeing as it is going to carry a BABY. So I did three seams in it. Extra, Extra, Extra Careful! :) Emma loved trying it out in the hip carry position. But thankfully could not wait to get out and be back to her independent self too! :) I just love my big girl Emma.

This particular one will be for my Aunt Angie's Baby. :) Hope she enjoys it. When I go up in January/February I will be sure to get pictures of it in good use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...