Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Three Little Goblin Gnomes.




They are so fun and cute for the kids, they each love theirs. Cody even woke in the night wondering where his went! :) Silly kids. Jack picked the orange buttons for his mouth and Emma of course wanted lots of PINK! They are all unique to my little kids. Glad they like them. Easy project... yet I broke my needle sewing the last one for Emma and that put a little bit of a time damper on the project but other then that, easy & fun.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

cute, are u making your own ideas or are these patterns?? I really like that bunny!

Bev said...

Started out with a pattern, personally I find it easier to just wing it, ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...