Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Another House Meeting...}

Another week gone by, another What I Wore Wednesday Link Up!  Its a nice cool refreshing morning after the crazy amount of rain that fell last night.  I love it.  To walk outside and not be slapped in the face with humidity.  Heaven I tell you. Straight up heaven.  Yesterday my sister noticed a position open at the Goodwill here in town, so we went straight over for her to apply in person.  You know we had to do a little shopping while we were there.  I found myself a new skirt.  Perfect length.  Super stretchy.  And still looks new.  Oh & its XXI.  Not that I am a label whore or anything.  {Well I kinda am!} 

Coffee in hand & ready to kill this day.  I have a meeting with our contractor this morning, have I mentioned we are having a house built?  Well we are.  And I can't wait, but first we have to get rid of the one we live in.  Um.  Had house showing number twenty something the other day.  Yet again we were second choice for the client that was viewing!  But.  I got my new cabinet in place and I am hoping to get this giant L shaped desk out of here after my vacation.  Maybe even use my childhood dining set while my sister is in the process of moving.  {Not sure how she ended up with that item and not me??}  Yes.  Its Operation Office into Dining Room up in here.  Alright.  Gotta get my littles off to school.  Pack up my sisters littles and get to our meeting.  Another interview for my sister today.  Fingers crossed.  Girl needs a job.

 

Comfy Tank - Mossimo for Target
Comfy Knit Skirt - XXI {Found at GoodWill}
Black Flip Flops - Target

Happy Wednesday.
 

3 comments:

Christy B said...

Cute outfit - perfect for summer and looks so comfy.

Traci Michele said...

super cute and comfy and summery!

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/06/fashion-and-christian-woman-do-two-go.html

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how she ended up with that table either!!! Actually, she had it all packed into the trailer, before I knew it! {I had let her use it in her first apt, and she 'just thought' that she'd continue to use it.} I was not happy. I told her that I've always wanted to put it in my dining room, and that I still DO want it, so don't go getting any ideas! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...