Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Last Day of School 2012-2013

Another school year gone by. We have grown so much. I am a momma to a 1st, 3rd & 4th grader now. How exciting. Its all a blink.  I love every minute of my blur called life.

Its always fun to compare the littles first day of school with the last day of school.  







 This year we were able to attend Emmas last day of school to see her & her classmates get awards.  Emma was awarded with most attentive.  It was a fun filled last day of school for all three little L's.  Pizza Parties.  Movies.  Tye Dyed Tees. Awards.  AND Report Cards.  Perfect Report Cards.  One proud mama.  Can't wait to see what the new school year brings. 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...