Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {All Stars & Limousine}

Good Morning.  Happy Wednesday.  Currently enjoy a fresh salad for breakfast.  That's just how I roll.  Spinach, cucumbers, peppers, avocado & mushrooms.  My favorite.  -  Last night was our last Rec League Season game.  No time for breaks friends, tonight we start practice with the All Star team.  That's right, my boy Cody made All Stars again this season.  He's pretty Awesome that one.
 
At 12:30 this afternoon my book worm, Jack is off to Pizza lunch - via Limousine.  That boy.  He read the most books in his class & gets to join 12 other students with the Assistant Principal on a fun outing to celebrate reading. 

 
On my sewing to do list today.  A camera bag in aqua chevrons & Washies - 4 sets.  I am changing it up this time, per clients request.  Terry Cloth.  Yes. That's right.  Real  scrubbing power.  Sometimes, with toddlers, that's more important than softness.  Yes. Big messes.
 
 
 
Racer Back Tank by Old Navy
Khaki Skirt by Old Navy
Flats by Rock & Candy
Coffee by Starbucks
Picasso style artwork by Myself
 

Lets Do This.  Happy Wednesday.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool about the limo ride! I love that his school does that! Sounds like you have some great projects today too, good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...