Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Yesterday I ran errands with my sister & Ezra. She was in search of a swim suit. While at Old Navy I spotted this cute black dress, that looked like it might be just long enough that if a good wind blows it won't show you all my underware. I went ahead and tried it on.  Sure enough it was a great length & comfortable too.  Double win.  Its perfect for this hot summer.  {Its not even technically summer yet & we have been in the upper 90s several day & heat index of 108.  Oye.  Its looking like its going to be a brutal summer. }  I don't typically spend over $20 on a dress.  This one was $22 then it was Tuesday so 10% off with my Old Navy Card.  So just under $20.  Win.   I actually ended up getting these cute shoes at Walmart.  I never go to Walmart.  The kids couldn't believe I bought shoes there.  We will see how long they last.  - Super cute & totally worth the $9 regardless.


 
Black Racer Back Dress by Old Navy
Floral Coral Sandals by Faded Glory {Walmart}

Happy Wednesday.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...