Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {Fall is in the air. I love it.}

 


You all know how much I love fall. The colors. The smells. I keep my house smelling of all things Fall year round. But you know what. I really really love summer. If I could live somewhere that was year round summer that would be great. Days by the pool. Cooler nights by the fire, grilled EVERYTHING.  This is the last week of the pool here & its been down right chilly.  High of 72 today & I am dressed warm. I love fall.  But I don't love what comes next. Winter. Who's with me?
#wiww #ootd
 
#wiww #puglife
 
Top by Eddie Bauer
Cardigan by Gap
Khakis by Old Navy
Grey Mary Janes by Mossimo for Target
 
Time to get to the machine.  Today is the day I find out how well {or not} the 1 inch foam goes through my new machine.  Three camera bags & a bunch of Halloween orders coming up in the next coming days.  Get ready!  Happy Wednesday. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...