Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {Christmas Is Coming}

No. Really. Christmas is coming. It's going to be here before we know it.  I have done about no shopping. No family pictures taken and no Christmas yearly letter written. Eeek. It's coming.

I have been super busy making camera bags and playing catchup from last week's time off in the northeast.  Must be lots of ladies getting cameras for Christmas.  The bag orders have peaked again.

Well I am bundled up and on my way back from the bus stop. But here is my WIWW outfit of the day. ♡

Top plaid Eddie Bauer button up.
Skinny jeans by Forever 21
Long pea coat by BB Dakota
Long Knit Scarf
Boots by Hot Cakes (Shoe Dept.)

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...