Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BB&CP Monthly Subscription {Surprise Mail}

Hey Y'all.  I am pretty excited to let you all know that BB&CP is launching a Monthly Subscription program, and were calling it...  {Surprise Mail} Here's why we are excited about it.  - First off its for Moms, (or any woman).  How often do we get something in the mail for us?  Yeah, never right.  It's always something cute for the kids.  Don't you want cute stuff too?  You deserve it!  So, yes!  Once a month you can get Surprise Mail.  And.  Secondly - the cost is as low as just $8.33 per package!  Want to give it a try?  You can join us for just ONE month or commit to being surprised and HAPPY all year long by clicking here.   I am just so excited to create for you all and of course to hear & see your reactions to your Surprise Mail.  #BBCPSurpriseMail 

I can't wait to Surprise Mail you.  





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...