Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Bunnies {I Can't Stand It}

One of my oldest and best clients contacted me today with a request for a stuffed bunny!  But, since she already has just about every stuffed bunny I've ever created she wanted something different for this Easter.  After throwing around some ideas, I came up with this little cutie.  Kinda similar to my Monsters & Love{Bots}.  What do you think?  Pretty cute right?  Well, she loved it and grabbed two for her kiddos.  Now her only hold up is if she can wait for Easter!  Or will she give in and give them as Valentine's Day gifts.   Personally I think they are just so cute that I can't stand it. 



Grab your own cute and cuddly bunny here
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...