Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend RePlay

 Saturday - After a super late night out to the drive ins to see Cars 2 & Green Lantern I had work to do & packages to ship.  
 Excited For McQueen.
Saturday night was our first {of possibly more? hmm.} Mom's Can "Whine" Too Night!  It was pretty successful I think.  I had some awesome sponsors & was able to move ALL of my Independence Day dresses.  {Yah!}  As you may have guessed I wasn't able to do much wining.  As I was trying to stay focused on the "paper work" and sending out mass amounts of emails & paypal invoices when it was over.  Hosting a 2 hour event online is more work than one might think! 

 Sunday morning Jack wrote this list for me... it reads as you can plainly see -

 
Chicken Fruit
Pepperoni
Half and Half
Ham
Lettuce
Packing Tape



Before our shopping list could be tackled we walked TWO miles around Shelly Lake.  Miss Emma was coming down with a cold & rode in the stroller the whole way.  Poor Girl.  
Still looking cute regardless.   
 Mr. L & The Boys!
{See Cody's Missing Tooth?}
 Mr. L & Myself at the top of the trail.
By Sunday night we were all wore out from the weekend activities & Miss Emma was a little cuddle bug with me reading in the living room chair - couldn't help but grab a picture of her feet in her super cute "kimono slippers."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...