Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Its been awhile...

I've been super busy.  The boys were out of school for 4 1/2 weeks.  So long.  We spent 1 week of it down in Florida meeting my new & FIRST nephew, Ezra.  How lovely.  Simply amazing.  The time there flew by & of course I miss that new baby smell.  Next time I see him he will be crawling - maybe walking!  Eeek



I love that we got Ezra out in the sun & sand - Much to his Mums dismay!   
The belly band I made was a perfect accent to his toes in the sand.


 The boys both got to have a ride on Nana's Motorcycle!
 Emma loved splashing around in the ocean!  
And we all had a good day with Nana at the beach!
Once back from Florida Mr. L's mom & dad came into town.  The kids enjoyed the time with Grandma & Grandpa. 


 After Grandma&Grandpa left it was back to school & back to routine.  Let me till you it felt good getting up early that Monday morning.  
It's been awhile...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...