Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Season

Eek. Here we are - Closing in on what I like to call Birthday Season.  First we have ButterBeans&ChicPeas.
My fourth child. Er, I mean my business. February 17th she turns two.  Is it weird I just referred to my business as a "she"?
On February 29th My lil' leap year baby, Cody turns eightWow.  I totally have an 8 year old.  Five days later Miss Emma turns FIVE.  {Whats scary is my BABY is FIVE! - How did I allow this whole time thing to happen?}

So three Birthdays in less than a month.  Take a breath.  - But not too long.  April 9th Jack turns seven!   Ten days later Happy Birthday to ME!  & on that same day Happy Anniversary to Mr. L & Myself.  Nine Freakin' years!  Thats somethin'.

Here we go.  Get ready to dive in Momma.  You can do this.  You are supermom - remember?  {That is me mentally prepping myself!} I've got three, whom I kidding 4 cakes to make.  {Like someone else was going to make ME a cake!}  A couple parties to host.  Lots of birthday presents to buy & a giveaway to put up!  Wish me LUCK!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...