Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend RePlay: The Grandover

Seriously. Fantastic. - A bit pricey - but worth it. Weekend.  The Grandover  is a superb resort.  Honestly you don't have to leave to go eat, or play.  But.  You  will pay for it.  Sitting by the pool.  Free.  A round of golf - $69.  Driving Range - $8.  Room service dinner for 5 - $35 {not bad!}  The Grandover has a game room, tennis courts, racquet ball, full service spa & a gym.   The L Family had an amazing time - and we hope to be back!  As you will see from the photos - it was alot of time spent poolside.  Mr. L hit up the golf course with an old Marine Corps friend -
{Is that not perfect for Memorial Day weekend?} hmm. 

 Would you believe Mr. L took more photos with his droid than I did on my dslr?  Honestly -  it was enjoyable -  Not being behind the camera.  Sorry Grandma.  {psst.  My Grandma is a freak about photoing everything.}
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...