Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend RePlay: Mothers Day

Nothing like starting the weekend off with late baseball practice. Ugh.  - Saturday we went to the "Pet Show" at the library in town & did a little grocery shopping.  Oh.  And of course - took advantage of the last weekend of the Happy Hour at Starbucks.  Yumm-o. 

Sunday.  Mothers Day.  Cody made me coffee, with some help from Dad.  Jack made a super cute card that was more like a book for me at school.  It had a table of contents. Woah.  Emma & Cody both gave me cards too.  Later we went out to Target & Strawberry Picking.  The kids first time.  They loved it.  6 lbs of strawberries later we were home & making strawberry shortcake.  Delish.  I love strawberry shortcake.  Probably my fave dessert.  Ever.









 And we finished the weekend off with dinner out at our fave pizza place - Mama Mias were I received a pink carnation.  Aren't they sweet?  Back home to play outside - a little game of baseball in the backyard.  Fun.  Pretty fun & relaxing weekend with my favorite people. 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...