Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekend RePlay

Its Wednesday and I am finally getting a minute to write down my "Weekend RePlay." Guess what. I cannot remember the weekend. This has been a busy week thus far. I started freaking out realizing this we are in the month of June already. eek. How did this happen?

 Oh yes, I remember Emma had us out on a mission for "Daddy's Little Princess" pjs.  Just when we were about to give up hope & go with the awful Tinkerbell.  {I freakin' hate pj's & clothes with disney characters.  Sorry if you love them, I hate them.}  Finally a carters pj at Target and bonus it was a set of two.  Woot.  Emma was still wearing 3T.  - She is 5 now.  Yes.she was in dire need of pajamas.

Friday night was a rain out on our second to last game.  So we went grocery shopping instead.  What.  Atleast we got it done.  The fridge & pantry are freakin' packed.  Its awesome. 

Saturday morning  I made the L Family a pancakes, bacon & fruit.  Then we did baseball at the park & some playtime too.

Sunday we stayed home most all day doing a whole lot of nothing & then we went out to the library for our typical trip.

Successful Weekend.  We got pajamas.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...