Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Last Day Of School

Another year gone in a flash - Told the boys this morning only 10 more years till graduation.  - Codys reaction.  "Awesome, I am not going to college.  College is the hardest grades of school."  Jack, "I can't wait to go to College. I am going to the one in North Carolina to be a vet."  {I don't even doubt he will!}  Jack our little smartie pants.  Mrs. Scott said he should just skip 2nd grade, move right on to 3rd. {Thats not happening by the way!}  So here are my lil' guys.  er, I suppose they wouldn't appreciate being called that.  Here are the boys.  Didn't change too much this year.  Maybe an inch taller & Cody has one more tooth that he didn't have last year at this time!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...