Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {One Week Till Closing}

I am up! Watching Ezra till 10pm or later is really cutting into my sleep. I think I finally got to bed around 1130 last night, and popped up out of bed just before 7am this morning. Dear Sweet Coffee, please, oh please get me thru the morning. Had the biggest Little, Cody take my picture for todays post. Getting the three Littles ready & off to school. Then I plan to hit the machine. I've got a camera bag to finish up then TWO peasant dresses in Christmas colors. I guess the Christmas sewing has officially begun. - I have to get busy.  Several orders to wrap up before I pack everything away.  Production will be on hold for about a week while our move takes place.  1 week from today we close on our sale & purchase of our new home.  Long time coming.
- And tonight, kicks off our first baseball game of the season.  Um, Mr. L is not on call & he is still going to miss it.  His job sucks.  But it makes the big bucks.

Top by Merona from Target
Floral Ruffle Skirt from Old Navy {HandmeDown}
Aqua Strappy Sandal from Rack Room
 
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy, as usual.
Happy Wednesday.
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...