Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {UnPacking&SettlingIn}

Skipped a week. Last Wednesday I was signing my autograph about a bazillion times to sell the house & purchase our new home. What a crazy busy day. - One week later I have all of my things here with me. Woot. Lots unpacked & still lots more to do.  Boxes in all the corners, but the kitchen is completely unpacked & the office.  We can function with that.  I even created new projects for myself, like staining my log bedframe & stands. Bed done. Stands, hopefully today. And. Of course. I've been playing some major catch up on emails & orders. Three camera bags yesterday. Whew.  Oh & of course I am battling a "cold", seems like a throat thing, easily cured by a morning cup of coffee & afternoon hot tea - but it comes back in the morning.  Ugh.

Photo: Just off the machine and shipping out tomorrow. First item finished in the new sewing room. Woot.Photo: It may look like a mess, but it works. Getting things done today. Three camera bags going thru the machine.
So today is day two for the littles riding the bus, but day three of the new school.  So far, its OK.  We got great impressions from the teachers.  But. Once the littles came home, not so much, the behavior & lack of discipline seems to be too much.  Six to 8 kids from the class getting sent to the office.  Constant empty threats from the teacher... so on.  My kids are the "good kids" & I am not just saying that, if you met them you would know.  They make good choices, for the most part, & especially when it counts.  They don't like to play with the bad kids.  Codys teacher actually said to the class, "Well Cody knows who to pick as friends."  - Yep.  He sure does.  Hopefully things will get better, and its a fluke thing.  Jack is beyond excited.  Today is his first ever field trip.  He has had "field trips" before, that were all in house.  This time he is going out!  Jack will see a house from the 1800s - the cotton gin & experience the ways of the times.  How fun! He could barely sleep last night he was so excited. Eeek

Top - Tangerine Tank from Target
Olive Cable Knit Sweater from Eddie Bauer {LOVE IT!}
Skinny Dark Denim Jeans from XXI
Plaid Flats by SOHO from Khols
 
The temperature has dropped. Feels like a real fall morning out there. I love it.  Alright going to get my shipping done & then to the back yard to stain the stands.  Maybe get the bed put together too.  Gotta watch little Ezra this afternoon & then its Baseball Time!
Happy Wednesday
 

1 comment:

Victoria said...

<3 reading your posts...always.
Hope that you're right about the 'fluke thing'... Any chance of changing classes? {getting a diff. teacher?} Enjoy your fall day! I've been daydreaming of those kind of days, while I'm in my lawn chair near the pool... with 90* temps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...