Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

What a wonderful Christmas we had in our NEW home. The kids woke early - but they did as told... don't wake mom & dad until 7! They waited until 7:03 - go them! Then Cody somehow managed to get a sliver in his foot. I proceeded to spend an entire hour trying to get it out. No avail. Ugh. We continued Christmas Day with it stuck in his foot. {Don't worry dad got it out later!}






 The littles got all things they wanted, needed, didn't want, you know the typical Christmas Morning.  I spent the entire day in my pajamas.  Win.  My sister and her little family came over for Christmas Lunch & Calvin was here.  Side note:  So excited that the sweet W family is coming to live in NC.

Successful Christmas Day friends.  Now to enjoy every. single. minute of the Christmas Break.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...