Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tis The Season - of Giving {Week #5}

Last week of Season of Giving. - Thanks to all the fabulous sponsors & all of you for clicking the like button, following us all & supporting small business!

Here is what Jessica of Punk Rock Twins has to say:

"Im a indie knitting and sewing shop. I love to sew and love to knit. I find it relaxing to sew and knit. I have always been creative and helps me be creative and share my love of fabric and yarn. I love to challenge myself and see what I can make. I also sell crocheted items that my friend makes."

She is so kind as to be giving away a Snuggly Blanket & Pillow Set.  Winners choice of fabric - A $20 value.  Wow.  Awesomeness.  Yes? Mhmm.  Ok!  Entering is simple.  Just do as the rafflecopter app tells you to down below.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  Am I right?


Shop.Like.Blog.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Happy Holidays.

10 comments:

blissclaire said...

I would love one for both of my kids!

Leslie said...

I have a little boy who would love this!

Sarah said...

I have two girls and this would be perfect for either!

Erika Gottlieb said...

The mermaids would look great in my daughters room!

Sarh Snarski said...

I'd probably give it to my daughterif I won, the boys usually get more things. ;)

Charity Spaich said...

I would pick a boy or gender neutral set!

Britt Henderson said...

A girly set :)

suz said...

would make a great nap set for preschool!

RoxieandRiley said...

Mermaids are my thing! This would be for a new baby girl.

Danielle Henriquez said...

This is an adorable set perfect for any little girl. I am in love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...