Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Good morning. Another snowy Wednesday this week. It was 68° on Monday. We played tennis. Spent hours outside dreaming of summer... and then Tuesday night the snow dropped on us. Crazy winter. Ugh. Its 18° this morning. I bundled up & we all went out in the snow. I mean. We had to. It'll be gone in a day or two.

Today's Outfit.
Pug sweater from my mom for Christmas.
Skinny jeans from forever 21
Of course rocket dog boots, a scarf, hat, gloves, big puffy Columbia coat... and fleece socks. I didn't get a picture all bundled up. My phone is acting like crap. August can't come fast enough. 
Then we came in to warm up. Homemade hot chocolate & whipped cream. With sprinkles. Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...