Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Good morning. Killed my headache this morning with a cup of coffee, water, excedrin & a banana. Got the littles off to school.  Dogs are walked. Time to get to the machine. Wrapping up one more skirt & shipping all the Valentine's Day cuteness out. Um. Yes. I do have more of both. Let me know if you want one.
Top & Carcardigan by Old Navy - Skinny Jeans by Forever 21 - Converse for Target
Look at my little Emma. Her outfit today is from Old Navy.  Shoes by Puma. Headband by Forever 21. 

Happy Wednesday. PS. Don't forget about the book giveaway. It ends tonight. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...