Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {Finally Flip Flop Weather}

Good Morning. Its dreary out there, no rain yet, and the temps will be falling tomorrow. But. For now its still warm enough for flip flops. So you know I am rocking them. And. Yes. I have been rocking them since Sunday. Yesterday was fabulous. 80 degrees, sun shining. Oh. How I long for some consistency in the weather. Please. It's all I ask of you mother nature. My immune system has been hit hard lately. Sneezing. Stuffy. Sick Kids. I think we are all better. You know just in time for ALLERGIES! Oh boy. Spring. Love/Hate.



Top by Old Navy
Old Skinny Jeans by XXI
Sandals from Last Season by XAppeal {Rack Room}
Bow Necklace from Screaming Owl
Glasses by Oakley


And.  It's Wacky Wednesday for Emma.  Ain't she cute?  PolkaDots all over.  Inside out socks. {Never you mind that she always wears these socks inside out.}
Crazy buns in her hair. Wacky Indeed.
Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...