Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

House Tour {Sneak Peek Into My Kitchen}

My kitchen is home base.  Its where we cook, of course, & eat.  But we also entertain here, we do homework, dance, play, work, visit, laugh, make messes, clean it all up again & generally its where life happens.  When you walk into my home there is a long hall where you pass by my office, then the formal dining room & bathroom.  Then. The Kitchen.  Where everything happens.  Yes. Everything

Welcome to my kitchen.




 
 
 

 
Things I love.  The gas stove with convection oven. The French door fridge. The island. The under counter lights.  The counter space.  Lots of it.   Things I Hate.  The sink and the faucet that goes with it.  The counter tops.  {They just look like granite.}  The wall color. {Not a huge fan of yellow.}  All things I can change you guys.  Totally cosmetic.  I love my kitchen.  I love the birthdays that have happened in it, the visits with friends.  The homework battles.  Its home.


Thanks for stopping by.  What do you LOVE or absolutely HATE about your kitchen?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...