Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {Migraine & Sunshine}



Ugh. Woke up with a migraine. And the sunshine was too bright. Don't get me wrong, I love that the sun is shining just not at 7 am with my head pounding.  Luckily Mr. L was home to help the littles get off to school.  I just couldn't get up.  Then I smelled coffee. Jumped out of bed and proceeded to vomit what little I did have in my body.  I have never been so nauseated by the smell of coffee.  However its been a couple hours now & I think I might just have to have a cup. 

I am powering through it. Excidren & Cheerwine to the rescue. 

Orders are flowing in.  Easter is right around the corner.  Bunnies & Dresses.  Dresses & Bunnies. 

But.  Here is what I am wearing today. 

Yoga Pants by American Eagle
Lace Trimmed Tank by Old Navy
Open-Front Slub Knit Cardi by Old Navy. {Psst. It's so stinkin' comfy.} 
And I am rockin' my slippers from Target.  It's just that kinda day. 

Photo: #wiww

Happy Wednesday.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...