Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {coffee and relaxing}

I've been visiting with family & running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Movies. Baseball. Dinner. School. Dishes. Building. Shopping. Yes! Papa and Bonnie are in town. My house is full.. today however I am alone enjoying a cup of coffee and relaxing. The littles are still in school this week and we have had baseball almost every day since last Friday.  Busy. Yesterday we got to work on my raised garden. Today is too stinkin cold to finish it up. Tomorrow. I just have to add soil. It's looking amazing. Can't wait to see it full of fresh veggies for the summer.

Alright. Here's what I am wearing. 

Pink skinny jeans by Indigo Rein
Sweater by Old Navy
Polka dot socks by Target

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...