Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tea For Three

After coming in very late last night from going out to the drive-in movies

The kids actually let us sleep "late" by late I do mean 8:02. But this is late with three kids and pug in the house.

So this morning I opened my eyes to find my little lady all dressed in a pink dress and brown leggings (all on her own!!!) standing at the edge of my bed with a silver tray with two blue tea cups from her set and a little people wedding cake in the middle. How sweet. I woke up Mr. L so he could see what our sweetest little lady had done for us. :) Then she pulled up the cake and under it was hidden her own little tea cup from her princess set. Tea For Three.

We drank our tea and ate our cake and she ran away happy as could be I tried to roll back over for just 5 more minutes of sleep... and then she returned with her tea pot full of water! There was no way I was drinking it, those cups have got to be dirty and with morning breathe water is just not my cup of tea. (ha!) With that it was time to get out of bed and start the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...