Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend RePlay

Its been awhile.  -- The weekend isn't officially over, but its Sunday night and the kiddies are all in bed.  Fresh clean & tucked in tight.  Mommy isn't far behind -- and Daddy too.

Since I have a minute I figured I would hop on and do a weekend replay.  If I don't do it now there is NO WAY I will get it done tomorrow this week.   The L family had a fun weekend, starting off with Mr. L getting done with his server move on Black Friday just early enough for us to hit up a couple stores in town.  I managed to get a bit of Christmas shopping done... for the kids.  Then ate pizza at our fave in town pizza place, Mama Mias even though we had turkey in the fridge.

Saturday, which felt like Sunday was spent going to the vet where we found out our "little" pug is overweight.  As if we didn't know.  Fen is now on a diet.  He is going crazy. - Acting like a starved pug.  After bringing Fenway back home we went to the library and stopped off to get a couple grocery items for the week.  I grabbed a book for myself and actually read up in bed last night.  I have been so busy I haven't had time to read, other than children books.  That counts right?



I moved my sewing machine out to the kitchen table in front of the bay windows and enjoyed some sewing in the sunshine instead of in my cave office.  I got lots done out there.  A custom kitty.  A few crayon rolls.  -- And  MONSTERS!





Later on Saturday night we brought in some wood and had our first fire of the year.  I love that toasty feeling the fire brings to the house.  We watched a movie with the kiddies before the big game.  OU vs Oklahoma State.  OU pulled it off.  Good thing.  Mr. L doesn't take losing well. 





We all got up late - 9ish Sunday morning and Mr. L decided to meet up with Malcom to hit the gym.  The kids and I walked around at the North Hills.  Emma asked me "Is that where Santa lives? The North Hills?"  After a little hidden chucle I let her know that no he doesn't live there, but he might be there & there is a place to send out your letters to Santa.  Of course he wasn't there, must take Sundays off?  The kids said they think he was "working" since Christmas will be here soon.  I don't know where he was, but we will have to find out when he is going to be at the North HILLS and not at the North Pole and go see him for sure.



Since Saturday felt like Sunday and we already did the library thing we browsed the book store.  Read some books.  -Is that like stealing?-  Had Seattle best coffee.  Yum.  Gingerbread.  Double Yum.  Even came with a cookie on top!  And the kiddies shared a hot cocoa. 

All around a good - relaxing - somewhat productive weekend.  Tomorrow its back to school -work & SEWING!  I also have my giveaway go host at 7PM EST!  Feel free to join in on my ButterBeans&ChicPeas facebook page! 

1 comment:

Design It Chic said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving weekend! I am now following you thanks to Relax & Surf Sunday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Elizabeth and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...