Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Baking With The Birthday Girl

 Little Miss Emma & I spent some time in the kitchen this afternoon. We made delicious thumbprint cookies. 

Heres how we did it:

Preheat oven to 350* F.
Mix 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar {packed}, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp salt & 1 tsp. vanilla in the mixer till "creamy" add 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour & 2 tbsps milk. 
Form into balls - our mixtures was rather "crumbly".  Press thumb {that's the fun part!} And add your favorite jelly.  We used orange marmalade & black-raspberry.  Bake for 10 minutes.


Yields: 20 cookies. 



Allow to cool - and dig in.  I dare you to eat just one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...