Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend RePlay

 

Friday night we gorged ourselves at Cici's Pizza Buffet.  Rented movies one for the kids & one for us.  We even went to bed fairly early.

Saturday morning we got up & going first thing knowing that a friend was coming over to give us a hand putting in our new over the range microwave.  After almost 5 years we have a microwave not on the counter!  And it matches the appliances!  Amazing.  We had to have a friend with electrical background come in being that we needed an outlet put in.  About an hour and a half later we had it done.  Thanks Young & Mr. L.  I am a super happy Momma now.

Check out all that extra counter space.  I can even have my kitchen aid mixer out & not stuffed away in the cabinet.  Perhaps I'll actually use it more.  Yeah.  Maybe not

 After the morning project was done {By the way I whipped up a few card wallets & a camera strap while the men were working! You can find the wallets in the shop!} we had shopping to do & lots of it.  Mr. L is gone for the week & I had to make sure we had all the essentials of food in the house!  Then the littles had some money to burn.  Good ole Birthday money!   I ended up finding some cute goodies for my favorite nephew {oh my only!} Ezra.  He <3 Rubber Duckies.  Or so his mommy tells me.  He is 4 months old in a few days!  

 Sunday we went out to lunch at McCormick&Schmicks before Mr. L had to go out of town for the week.  Everyone was well behaved & we all had some yummy lunches.  Oh!  And we had a $25 gift card to use there so that made it even better

It was a fast weekend.  Could blame it on the Spring ahead time change.  But honestly aren't they all fast?  And the whole time change thing didn't actually catch me till this morning.  I did not want to get out of bed.  It was dark.  It is not right.  Now its already 3 o'clock in the afternoon.  I am not feeling it.  Where did the day go? 

Time to go fold laundry & make homemade mac & cheese for myself & the little tonight!  Here starts our 4 days without Mr. L.  Hope it goes as fast as today did.  {Probably not!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...