Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend RePlay

Friday was a late & lame kick off to the weekend being that Mr. L had to work late.  Of course that gave me time to catch up on some sewing projects!  Saturday we went over and browsed the mall after Mr. L & Cody went for a 2 plus mile run!  {What!}  They are crazy.  I am pretty sure I don't have it in me.  maybe?

Saturday we let the kids have a movie night & us too!  Sunday I whipped out not 5 - but 6 bunnies.  Yea.  They were the final five.  I said I wouldn't do more.  I can't be stopped.  Help.  I gave in anything to please a couple more of my amazing customers.  I agreed to do TWO more.  And that's it.  This time for real.  No really.  {I am out of eyes.  Psst. They are on order!}  You can still get a bunny, but after Easter. 
Busy weekend leading into an even busier week.  Lots of orders to get done & with all the littles home {Yep, its track out time - again}  things will be crazzy at the L House.  That we can count on.

*These bunnies are made with a bit of whimsy doll pattern.  Thanks*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...