Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend RePlay

Saturday was St. Patricks Day!  And Finally we had a warm & nice weekend.  We did the trail & library on Saturday this weekend thinking that it might rain Sunday.  {I am not sure it really did.}


Sunday Mr. L got the lawn mowed - and our neighbors too.  We took care of it being that they have been in Iraq for the last 2 months.  The bees have been bad here.  It had to be cut.  I made 5 bunnies this weekend & made these flip flops for Ari {my sisters girl!}  Perhaps I should get around to shipping them & the goodies I got for Ezra!  Eeek.  They are coming to visit mid April!  Can't wait to see that lil' guy!

Seems it was another productive weekend.  Bunnies just keep hopping off my machine.  Forty-Seven so far this Easter season!  Yikes.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...