Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend RePlay

What a flash of a weekend. Saturday I spent so much time behind the machine. But for some crazy reason Mr. L thought Miss Emma & I should go get our hair cut. {We have been talking about it for weeks...}  So we did!  I ended up cutting off all 11 extra inches I had for my fifth time donating to locks of love.  Of course Saturday night involved FOOTBALL!   Boomer Sooner.  Check out the custom chevron tote I whipped up!  Even has a zipper.  Go Me.  What do you think of the new cut?  I am sorta liking it with the headwraps I make. 


 Morning Coffee - Typical morning.  Snuggling with Emma & Jack.  My little sleep in undies.   So don't mind the topless look.  They are so silly.


 Sunday - today is going to involve the library & I am determined to get my hands on a pumpkin spice latte.
Hope your weekend rocked your socks off!


1 comment:

Sweet Georgia Sweet said...

Beverly, your littles are such cuties! I hope you were able to get a pumpkin spice latte! I made a special trip to get mine last week!
Sweetly Yours, Bethany

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...