Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Its so stinkin' nice out today. Actually a little on the chilly side this morning.  Really making me crave a pumpkin latte. Have I mentioned, I love fall?   Oh.  I have?  Just finished up a morning walk with Mr. L & da pug.  Da pug barely made it home.  He is taking a nice long nap now.  Time to get cutting & I am hoping for lunch out with Mr. L - of course he doesn't know that yet... Happy Wednesday.



 Top:  Jockey Tank with a Striped Sweater from Old Navy.  I think I like it. 
 

Bottom:  Jeans by SOHO from Khols.  And I broke out the clogs, from Target.  I love them for fall days when the morning grass is all wet. 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...