Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I've been sitting behind the machine in my yoga pants all day working away. I am trying to get 16 zipper pouches done & currently I am hiding from the kirby sales men. So annoying. I own a kirby. Don't come back. Keep an inventory of this shit. ugh. Anyways - I finally just got dressed for the day here we go...

 Top:  It was once a dress, from Old Navy.  
I guess it shrunk? 
Bottoms:  Khaki Olive shorts from Old Navy & my current fave comfy shoe from Rack Room.
 I am totally loving this top - I wear it all too frequently.  Its so comfy & the smocking around the top has a pretty look to it.  Don't you agree?   As always, linking up with The Pleated Poppy.  I am out the door to deliver a package & get some baseball gear.  Mr. L is assisting in the coaching process this season & we are in some dire need of hitting practice with these lil' 8 to 9 year old... Enjoy your Wednesday.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...