Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

The kids are back to school. Finally. Five weeks off for winter break. Ugh. But who am I kidding. It was amazing sleeping in. Especially now that the kids actually sleep in too - or fend for themselves. Whatever. So we are back. Its a little rough falling back into the routine. But I am sure it will happen. Soon.

I totally bought new pants last week, that I freakin' love - And I am not wearing them today.  Its crazy cold.  In the 20s out there.  So maybe next week I will put them on.  Eek.  They are PINK-ish!!  Come on SPRING!!!



 

 Cable Knit Sweater – Eddie Bauer

Slate Thermal - Old Navy
Dark Denim Jeans - Khols {SoHo}
Tall Winter Boots - Rocket Dogs



1 comment:

Franziska said...

ugh, I totally feel you on buying spring stuff and sitting in frigid weather. I just bought a new dress but with it being -5 degrees, I won't get to wear it any time soon! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...