Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Writers WorkShop: What made you laugh this week?



5.) What made you laugh this week? 

So, at first I totally thought it was just my mood.  Or this hat.  Or the person that had it on.  Ok.  I am on to something.  This hat was hilarious.  My husband put it on.  It is his after all - I am pretty certain I have never seen him wear it.  I wish I took a photo of him wearing it.  I have no idea why my husband owns a cowboy hat. 

 {Sorry cowboys that read my blog.  Your hats make me laugh out loud.}

I laughed so hard.  I literally cried.  Yes.  It happened.  It was bedtime, sorta late at night, so I thought, maybe I was overtired.  Surely this cowboy hat purely being on a head,  you know right where it is supposed to be, could be this funny.    

Ok - so, cut to three days later... we are driving back through some road construction and I spot a man doing his job standing around chit chatting in a freakin' cowboy hat.  I seriously burst out laughing.  Lucky for him he had no idea that I was laughing, in my little bubble known as a car.  That hat probably brings great joy to him while he wears it & I certainly don't want to take that away from him.


Photo: This hat made me laugh so hard... I cried.

Yes.  Back to this hat.  The one in the photo here.  Why does my husband own this hat?  I got the background story on it y'all.  Mr. L filled me in.   It was a must buy purchase while still in highschool at his hometown fair.  Him & a couple buddies all bought one.  He was sure to tell me, they were similar, not the same.  That makes it better how? 

Mama's Losin' It



 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...